إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-07-2013, 06:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

's head hit to unsuspecting passenger car with the bus emergency brake crashing to the ground,louis vuitton outlet. Unfortunately, the month fallen Rendui hit, resulting the spot left leg broken in two places,mulberry, from the Middle School girls college entrance examination in less than 40 days. It is understood that in the crowd quickly this high school girl ambulance, the son of the female passenger who actually pick up the car on the mop, rushed to the driver, raving smashed console,hollister outlet. Parties slam the brakes a bunch of people pressed in my lap yesterday morning, the reporter was removed links to the month, she is to review the condition Bengbu local hospital. "This is the fifth time on crutches to the hospital, so terrible!" Monthly whispered,louboutin. Memories uprising hair the scene that day,louboutin pas cher, month and said: "That day I just get on the 105 bus, passengers see a baby in her arms,hollister, seat,air jordan pas cher, and pretty soon, a middle-aged woman and a boy got because the credit card, drivers and women theory, then, I saw that the women actually took the bag to the driver's head hit,abercrombie. "Moon said, because at that time the car has just launched from the stop sign by beating the driver subconsciously stepped on the brakes, the passengers all fell to the ground,louboutin pas cher. "At that time, I was standing in the front of the car, brake, a bunch of people just pressure in my lap,sac longchamp," she told reporters, in the case of pain or staggered ground the car, the result of a sudden fell to the ground. "At this time, after the doctor saw me go to the hospital to work this case, called for the maintenance of good order, and let the crowd of people do not move me." "I was lying on the ground, but also hear the beating mother and child in the car from time to time heard the shrill voice. "month also confirmed to reporters that all the people in the car get off to help themselves, attacks on women drivers still in the car freak. The bus company is considering prosecution of the mother and of the accident noon yesterday, the reporter linked to the Bengbu bus company. Accident treatment center, surnamed the history of the person in charge told reporters after the incident, they immediately contact the injured month, and to face the tragedy has occurred. "We later learned that she is about to take the exam, take the initiative to help her teacher to home tutoring, but also specifically asked people to her care." The official said, after the incident, they call the police, until now,air jordan pas cher, mother and still no accident The meaning of any compensation. At present,louboutin, the bus company accident mother and is preparing to go to court. Yesterday afternoon, the reporter contacted the father of the month. He told reporters that because of this sudden accident, resulting in the college entrance examination at the end of the review time of the month has been in bed, but the accident mother and always failed to show up,mulberry outlet. Them a little repentant heart, I also consult with a lawyer, the preparation of an indictment. "Reporter then tried to interview the district police station involved in the investigation - Bengbu City transit police station, surnamed Duan police investigators refused an interview with reporters. Month before the end of the interview, said: "I hope that everyone can face something rational, especially in public places, so as not to cause unnecessary harm to others." Intern Zhao Qianqian He Shuguang Wang Xudong text / ChartRelated articles: not a penny less. liability for this pursuit these injuries may be fermentation. possessions lost almost everything. In 2009 __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Bahraini official forecasts "excellent" economic boom in Kuwait in few محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-07-2013 11:40 AM
Permanent War: Official US Policy - The People's Voice محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-30-2012 01:10 PM
Shaikh Nasser Pledges Care for People With Special Needs - Bahrain New محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-12-2012 11:30 PM
Iran has "no plans" to send back recalled envoy to Bahrain - official محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-24-2011 08:30 AM
How do you use "Continue;" inside an eval (hook, specifically) محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-20-2009 11:30 PM

الساعة الآن 11:26 PM