إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: قهوجي جده صبابين قهوه قهوجيين 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير أحلام المطر عند ابن شيرين في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تداول الأسهم (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: أهمية التداول والأسهم: (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: ولي العهد في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير الأحلام حول النار في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قهوجي وصبابين قهوه ارقام قهوجيات في جدة 0552137702 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير حلم الرضاعة للمتزوجة لابن سيرين (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أبواب الألمنيوم الخارجية في مصر من الوسولوشن حلّ مثالي للأناقة والأمان (آخر رد :احمد عبدالخالق 15)       :: المواد العطرية من الأراضي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-05-2013, 06:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

You'll find it Liberal Arts School Social gathering TimeEach and every university president's heartbeat quickens anytime a reporter from the important media outlet phone calls to have a chat. As expected you mostly hope they are contacting due to the fact that they have just recognized how totally fantastic your establishment is and so they need to sing your praises into the broader globe and stress and anxiety the necessity of a liberal arts faculty education in addition to the form of transformational working experience your college students have. On the other hand, that may be rarely the case. In actual fact, right after developing been president of Pitzer School for 9 decades, I can inform you which has not often been the situation.Not long ago, an posting appeared in Bloomberg Information while using delicate headline, louis vuitton outlet "Bowdoin states no need to have for SAT even as buying College or university Board Scores." Oh my! Despite the fact that I've not ever spent noticeably time worrying about decisions produced at Bowdoin (whilst I do applaud them in producing the SAT optional as Pitzer Faculty did in 2003), clearly a specific thing have got to be amiss. What are they around in Maine?Once i was contacted because of the reporter, I took her name, as I frequently do, and once two quite long and considerable discussions (presidents like to sing the praises in their establishments), picture my dismay after i seen that our total conversation had been boiled down into an inarticulate 19 text on the write-up. The crux for the reporter's story is always that faculties who definitely have crafted the SAT optional are wicked because they choose names and addresses of students who've accomplished well relating to the SAT through the College Board, louis vuitton handbags factory outlet operator of your SAT. When that thesis was proposed to me, my instantaneous reaction was which i noticed no contradiction basically because we also pick up lists of scholars based mostly demographic and tutorial pursuits which can be consistent with our plans. Other faculties acquire lists dependant on their unique specs of college student demographic they assume shall be a high quality in good shape for his or her institutions.When Pitzer Higher education decided to go SAT optional, we did so given that we felt we had been excluding a complete team of scholars who maybe didn't execute specifically nicely on standardized exams but excelled of their tutorial pursuits and we wished to access out to as a variety of possible pupils as feasible. Active pupils desired to be assured that should they scored very highly about the SAT, this wouldn't do the job from them. And so, inside a instant of opening our arms to all to ensure we could recruit the finest, most "Pitzeresque" course attainable, louis vuitton in handbags the school, personnel, college students and Trustees in the end voted to generate the SAT optional in order that all of us may very well be considered as a possible long term Pitzer alumni.Now this difficulty of purchasing mailing lists is in my view very a straw doggy. I do not find out about you, but when i toss a celebration I love to deliver invitations on the guests. This is certainly what our admission business does in investing in lists. We run tours 364 times from the calendar year, current at school fairs, visit superior universities and of course, blissfullyvegangourmet.com/louis-vuitton-outlet.html we try and receive the names of as a great number of college-bound pupils as we possibly can. I suppose we could site giant commercials in publications like Bloomberg, but I doubt that might bring about an considerable return. And even while the faculty Board may be the only service provider pointed out in the tale, there will be plenty of others that educational facilities routinely use so as to enlarge their mailing lists these types of as Cappex, Peterson's and Zinch. News Earth Report coincided with building the SAT optional, my reaction was that if it had been that straight forward I'd personally give up my task as a faculty president and go strike the road for a expert and make millions offering that relatively simplistic and reductionist help. Confidence me. Information. We noticed a spectacular jump the subsequent year, not owing to the reality that we experienced designed the SAT optional, http://blissfullyvegangourmet.com/lo...on-outlet.html but merely because we had seriously commenced filling out the sorts and sending them back again. Go determine. Perhaps earning the SAT optional did inspire other programs, on the other hand, at the same time, there was a rise in the demographic of highschool aged pupils moving into faculty additionally, the normal application went on line, rockiessportsbar.com/louis-vuitton-outlet.aspx which permits pupils with a simply click from the button to use not to just one or two but 10 to 15 establishments.Simultaneously, Pitzer University engaged in a very sustainable making program, which can eventually make all our home halls gold and platinum LEED qualified, that has garnered an enormous level of recognition through the media and with the previous six a long time we now have been rated selection 1 for Fulbright Fellowships for every thousand learners. We've got enjoyable academic systems these as our socially dependable documentary filmmaking process and our environmental evaluation course. All these aspects deliver the results alongside one another to generate an establishment that learners turned out to be excited about and want to attend.So, was I upset in the tale? Not really. It had been apparent to me with the get started with exactly what the angle was. Never ever anxiety, at any time you have an interest in listening to a very really good story fall by Pitzer Higher education for a go to basically because anyone who loves the liberal arts is usually welcome to my get together.Pitzer's choice to create SAT scores optional is in fact in line with their mission. As the college counselor at a in depth urban huge school as well as a Pitzer alumnus, I find the selection refreshing and forward-looking. It really is noticeable that one's general performance with a individual Saturday inside the living of a very high college university student may not be an extensive measurement of foreseeable future victory. http://www.missouribailbondsman.com/...=365788#365788 http://www.tigerclub888.com/forum.ph...ead&tid=226244 http://thomaskang.com/forum/2009/08/....html#comments http://www.anandafoundation.us/2010/...comment-104014 http://new.onespa.cn/bbs/forum.php?m...read&tid=38034 http://www.shrustitravels.in/?q=node/39#comment-177891 __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
nyt louis vuitton bags for saleShop discounted louis vuitton bags bag محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-04-2013 08:10 AM
mscq louis vuitton lv bags zqmb محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-28-2013 11:10 PM
louis vuitton 45 keepall Louis Vuitton Bags joey unconvincingly hah m محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-06-2013 01:40 PM
louis vuitton replica bags محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-31-2012 10:40 AM
louis vuitton bags looking at five in underwater activities محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-13-2012 03:30 PM

الساعة الآن 05:11 PM