إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-28-2013, 11:00 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

This is not to delay the kids in class " See villagers Master Wang was very anxious. 10 am, mound remain at the school gate, parked next to a van. Near the vehicle,hollister, a man told reporters: "I poured the soil. Murakami levy my land to build the school still owes me money,hollister online shop, speak good by the end of September I paid in August, but so far no money "the man said that he called Zhang Minli, aged 44,air jordan pas cher, is a five-seat Fangcun villagers. Possible delay,hollister paris, the kids in class, in the morning, the teachers and students were forced to temporarily transferred to two kilometers outside the neighboring village of Yan Jiaqi Drainage primary school,abercrombie. Sun Qi of five seats Square Elementary School,hollister, a total of 181 students,polo lacoste, grades six school,hollister france, one class for each grade, 13 teachers, temporary occupation Yan Jiaqi Drainage primary classrooms. This reporter saw a total of 36 students in one classroom,abercrombie, three students crowded a table,mulberry outlet, "laboratory" sign hanging in front of the other classrooms, to do the experiment with the sink as desks, looks very inconvenient. Five seats Square the village director cow military orders,hollister, "Murakami economic difficulties, looked at the baby who can not attend school regularly, and I was in a hurry, there is really no way ah,abercrombie france!" Takahashi street staff heard the news, he rushed five seats Square Primary School to coordinate . 6:00 pm, Sun Qi told reporters that the two sides have coordinated the school in front of the mound has been cleaned up.Related articles: to send their daughters to school the official said the case is still under investigation. __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
General Norman Schwarzkopf dies aged 78 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-28-2012 09:11 AM
General Norman Schwarzkopf dies aged 78 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-28-2012 09:01 AM
'Stormin Norman' Schwarzkopf dies aged 78 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-28-2012 06:40 AM
General Norman Schwarzkopf Dies Aged 78 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-28-2012 05:30 AM
Bahrain puts boy aged 11 on trial for alleged role in roadblock protes محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-20-2012 04:50 AM

الساعة الآن 04:49 AM