إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: افضل فني نجار بالرياض 20% خصم (آخر رد :layansherief)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-28-2013, 12:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

're just getting pushed him from the car battery, a large truck sped past him, plus windy day,hollister paris, "the car basket inside the money then click on the shaved away",hollister, Zhang Hongchang old man recalls his subconscious places to put your hand,louboutin pas cher, but was blown away and a half. Looked at the car basket only five or six hundred money, there are a few money has been whipped up by the wind drift far,lacoste, Zhang old man anxious sweat coming out. The passing pedestrian Upon seeing stopped down, "think recently took place in Shanghai,hollister france, we migrant workers money was in disarray seized for that matter, I also think that they want to 'fishing in troubled waters', the economic difficulties of our family, son years ago,abercrombie deutschland, died of illness, and the other left two granddaughters to take care of our money is the cost of living of our family for a month and I quickly rushed them shouting 'god sakes,mulberry! that I the whole family's living expenses!' "hi, passers-by Helping Hand in full restitution Zhang old man feel helpless around bent over to pick up the money the two lesbians riding a cable car, said: "Grandpa, you do not worry,hollister, we are here to help you,air jordan pas cher." After hearing this,polo lacoste, Zhang The old man is only slightly worried. Then the two ladies riding a cable car chase to pick up a few blown away money. "At the time, there are a few passers-by also helped me a great wind,mulberry outlet, was afraid to bend over to pick up the money will be blown away, slam on their feet." Recalls Zhang old man said, as one by one the bill all return to the hands of these passers are also a series of disperse. Zhang Hongchang old told reporters: "When they give me the money, I only know that he kept to say thank you, and did not care to let them leave their names. Then passing person riding a bicycle and a car battery to stop the concrete a few people to help me pick up the money, I really can not remember I think through your newspaper again thank you to them, regardless of Zhashui,air jordan, this community is more than good ah! "Zhang Rui dry reporter Yang literary (original title: thousand - dollar wind Go passers-by picked up in full restitution)Related articles: used his position to facilitate not open the mail to open the the Lampposts internal power cord Liu Siqian brought medicine cabinet __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Insight: Lessons for U.S. from Canada's "basket case" moment - Reuters محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-22-2011 10:00 PM
Lessons for U.S. from Canada's "basket case" moment - Vision Insights محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-21-2011 08:40 PM
Insight: Lessons for U.S. from Canada's "basket case" moment - msnbc.c محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-21-2011 05:40 PM
Insight: Lessons for U.S. from Canada's "basket case" moment - msnbc.c محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-21-2011 11:30 AM
Spam Do you also accidently click on "ignore user" instead of "send pm" on the profil محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-09-2010 01:30 PM

الساعة الآن 04:29 AM