إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: مامعنى الزواج في الحلم؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تصميم فيديو موشن جرافيك: القوة البصرية للتسويق الابداعي (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: تفسير رؤيا لدغة العقرب في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شركات عزل فوم: الحل الفعّال للحفاظ على الحرارة والطاقة" (آخر رد :mohammedrostora587a0)       :: تفسير حلم تساقط الأسنان (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رموز الحيوانات في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم كلاب تهاجمني (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم اخو الزوج يقبلني (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم اخو الزوج يقبلني (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الولد الجميل في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-22-2013, 12:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

' justice fugitives Ho Man, his wife had at this time harbor more than nine months pregnant. After the formalities, Ho Man dismay with his wife farewell: "When I go out to work, take care of yourself." Surrendered, pleading with pregnant girlfriend to get married as soon as possible in order to Ho Man arrested and brought to justice before August this year, the police four times to The village committee, made two trips to Ho Man Mark Village home, ideological education of their families, to clarify the run and psychological contradictions and fled the hardships of life, to mobilize the fugitive families of to exhortations its early gave himself up. Infested simultaneously learned along the Ho Man in Panyu Shilou, and Jiangmen, the police went to work in Ho Man the Shilou, Jiangmen urged gave himself up. In August, in conversation with Uncle Ho Man, the police learned that Ho Man's girlfriend small has been cherished seven months pregnant,mulberry outlet, police then as a breakthrough mobilization uncle Ho Man to persuade them to justice. On September 16, police received a phone call from Uncle Ho Man, the phone, he said, Ho Man willing to give themselves up, but surrendered before he has a wish that you want to accomplish, and own that she was pregnant in the body girlfriend small registration of marriage, he had requested the police to help complete this wish. "He was able to make such a request, we feel that he is really going surrendered LAM Chi-standard" Yuwotou,mulberry, deputy director of the police station, told reporters, after every consideration, the police agreed to a request of the Ho Man. In the morning of September 19, absconding for more than two years, accompanied by his family, Ho Man Go Yuwotou police station gave himself up, and truthful account of the facts of the crime of factory legislation intersection in Mark Village Run on August 1, 2009, the victim's involvement in the beating. Police immediately get in touch with the Civil Affairs Bureau Marriage Registry, and to arrange three police car Ho Man, and his mother and his girlfriend the small had sent Panyu District Civil Affairs Bureau for marriage registration. Farewell, he said to his wife: "you when I go to work now!" Conducted the ceremony, Ho Man very excited, a simple signature commitment, he put pen to paper stiffened,abercrombie deutschland, go through the process, also begged the police accompanied in the next help take pictures. He Wenli that asked the mother and brother went to take the small large hospital for check after the completion of the registration. He was very excited and dismay embarked on a police car, the last to leave when the wife small Zeng's ear, he said: "you when I go to work now, Mom and Dad can also farm, also may be able to take care of you you must make waiting for me to come back! "In the police car, Ho Man holding the hands of police investigators, said:" Thank you for your help I wish our family are grateful to you. "two years ago, drink altercation caused seriously injured the evening of 1 August 2009, at age 25,polo lacoste, Ho Man Mark Village in Panyu Pingmou gather to drink, they talk time, a little drink too far. At this time,hollister, both because of the trifle with the next table Chen spat, under the stimulation of the alcohol, the two sides slip of the tongue, verbal abuse, others mediation, the two sides to calm down. Ho Man Pingmou hearts of anger does not extinguish, wine graduated two trying to sail away, found Chen just ready to leave on a motorcycle. When to be Chen traveling to the intersection of the fountain set up the factory, they picked up a belt,air jordan pas cher, pumping vehicle Chen. Pumping violently hit Chen temporarily lost the center of gravity has been dropped from the car, they still pursued tightly with a belt to continue beating Chen multiple injuries later confirmed that Chen injured right eye by a belt pumping blind. Later,louboutin, the two men quickly fled the scene. Later, police arrested Pingmou, Ho Man has to escape did not return. Wife: no regrets wait for him to come out in Yuwotou police station, the reporter saw only 23 years old Zeng. Has passed a small pre-production period have hobbled aside Ho Man old mother carefully totter daughter-in-law,hollister online shop, eyes full of pained, "my daughter-in-law is really not easy, so many things happen, or not leave to my son Do not give up! "Two years ago, 21-year-old small in Panyu Shiqiao a company engaged in the sale of class work. Day, He suddenly told herself yesterday, wounding one person, but small had do not understand how serious this thing. After a certain period of time, Ho Man suddenly went to her Jiangmen requirements to seek refuge with cousins ​​farming, small without hesitation to quit his job to follow how their parents go Jiangmen. Two years, small housework at home, the Ho Man their parents rely on the banana and sugar cane,louboutin pas cher, and then transported to the bazaar trafficking, the monthly income of some one thousand dollars, barely enough to maintain the livelihood of a family of four. This time, little was found boyfriend become more like hanging out with friends together, "sometimes advised him not to go, he is also somewhat manic" when her boyfriend saw the police cars in the street will inexplicably nervous. Gradually, she learned the Ho Man guilty of wounding, has been wanted by the police. In January of this year, the small finds herself pregnant, she would like to marry Ho Man went to register, but worried that regard, he was arrested, the two plan ultimately failed to make the trip. Later, the number of check-ups, small has only dare to go to the town's small hospital, for fear to large hospitals found whereabouts. In mid-August, Uncle Ho Man repeatedly phoned to inform the police many times to mark his home village to find people, policy commutation urged gave himself up as soon as possible. Small has also started doing her boyfriend's ideological work,hollister paris, "sooner or later it must be solved, for our children, for our family, you go surrendered it surrendered early, early out and our reunion. To a birthright to the impending birth of the child, let justifiably be born, after repeated ideological struggle, Ho Man take the initiative to call the police requesting surrendered before with his girlfriend had registered for marriage, this requirement will soon get the police approval. Surrendered Eve, Hemou and small had stayed up all night, and together they plan for his future good reading for the upcoming children born households. "That night, he was not even the child's name is taken, the boys and girls from the name." Recalled the night, small had a look of tenderness, "my husband, although sometimes grumpy point, but I really careful,hollister, especially after I was pregnant, takes good care of me no matter what, I have no regrets, I will take the kids at home waiting for him to come back,lacoste! "Related articles: I'm not the boss. "Said Zhang Yanlong. Crane boss the information accumulated in Sina and enhance the sense of responsibility of the medical staff __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Sql repeated error محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-15-2012 07:00 PM
Embattled Iran on ideological offensive - Asia Times محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-20-2011 01:30 PM
Leo repeated محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-13-2011 10:40 AM
Forum Bad URLs with repeated directories محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-02-2010 07:40 PM
How to Ban Repeated Re-Registered Members محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-18-2010 07:21 AM

الساعة الآن 09:44 PM