إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: معنى الحمل في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الولد للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الطعن بالسكين (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: ما هي الأسهم؟ (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: توكيل ata: الجودة والاحترافية في خدمات الصيانة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: افضل شركة وساطة (آخر رد :doaa nile7)       :: صيانة تورنيدو مصر: الجودة والاعتمادية في خدمة العملاء (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: كورس تحسين محركات البحث (seo) للمبتدئين (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-13-2013, 07:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I've run into some problems upgrading our forums to 4.2. It appears our 'vb_user' table (8.5 million rows) has corrupted and now whenever I run the upgrade script, the query will say 'copying to tmp table' and after 20 minutes, it will say 'REPAIR BY KEYCACHE'.

This first started happening when the upgrade ran: ALTER TABLE vb_user ADD INDEX fbuserid (fbuserid) (4.0.3 stage) which ran for 1.5 hours. By the time this completed, the upgrade script reached the 1 hour timeout I set. I searched to find out why this was happening and found that it could be a disk space issue, and to my surprise I only had 2GB of space left (I had done a couple of backups and I hadn't realised it used all the space up!). I cleaned out the disk, ran myisamchk vb_user.MYI and all seemed ok - although I noticed in phpmyadmin the cardinality of all but the PRIMARY index on vb_user was 0. I wasn't able to find any indication on the internet that this would cause problems and I ran a few simple queries using the indexes and they ran ok.

I loaded up the upgrade script again and it continued ok until, ALTER TABLE vb_user ADD fbjoindate INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 which again ended up doing a 'REPAIR BY KEYCACHE'. This time I stopped the upgrade, killed the process and did a myisamchk -r -f vb_user.MYI which completed, but in phpmyadmin the cardinality of all indexes were now all 0. Believing that myisamchk must have repaired the indexes as no errors were thrown up, and also making sure it was not an issue with limited /tmp space (I created and set my tmpdir in my.cnf to /home/mysqltmp), I manually ran the query to add fbjoindate, but once again it ended up running a keycache repair.

I have followed all the suggestions I could find, increasing buffers etc. I'd previously upgraded the forum on a test server successfully, but now I'm lost.

Can anyone advise what to do? Is there anything more I can try on the vb_user table (assuming there is something wrong with it) so that it doesn't keep running keycache repair. My test upgrade ran REPAIR BY SORTING only. Or is the keycache repair a symptom of some misconfiguration I may have missed, albeit ALTER queries were running fine on the user table before it added the fbuserid index.

Also, one of my main concerns is attachments. The upgrade stated it was 'converting' attachments at one stage. If need be and I can't fix this user table, will I be able to start the upgrade from scratch with these attachments or do I need to restore attachments from a backup (attachments are in filesystem)

I'd really appreciate any help.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Large VB forum upgrade problems! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-13-2013 06:20 PM
Forum Large VB forum upgrade problems! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-13-2013 02:10 PM
Anyone with a large forum upgrade (test upgrade)? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-15-2012 03:50 PM
Suite upgrade from 4.03 to 4.06 large forum question. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-20-2010 11:00 PM
Forum Upgrade from 3.0.3 (yes that old) for large site محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-28-2010 06:20 PM

الساعة الآن 01:13 PM