إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: كراتين نقل العفش الكويت بخصم 20% من دليل شقردي (آخر رد :layansherief)       :: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :عمران بحر)       :: تفسير حلم اني انخطفت (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية امرأة تلد في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: افضل فني المنيوم بالكويت بخصم 20% | دليل شقردي (آخر رد :layansherief)       :: طرق التصوير الأساسية المستخدمة في علم الأشعة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: رقم شركة تخزين العفش بالجبيل (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: تحذير قبل الاستثمار العقاري (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: اسعار شركة تخزين اثاث بالدمام (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: الأشعة السينية دورًا حاسمًا في تشخيص ومراقبة الأمراض (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-11-2013, 01:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

ok so i recently moved hosts cause i was having problems with my last host and block links that where being used alot.. this new host met vbulletin requirements.

the provider is using cpanel

and i made quick page to let me users know im working on the new page using basekit page editor..

now ive tried uploading the files using. file manager and cyberduck and im getting the same thing

i uploaded the files to my main webroot under the Public_HTML. now if i want to be able to install the forum in a subfolder cause i wanna have a welcome page when you type in the main url

when i upload the the files fromt he upload folder using file manage or cyber duck i get this error when i go to the url socalhondatuner.com/install/install.php 404 not found and it says url is not found

when i upload the files from the upload folder to a folder i named forum on my main root after i type in socalhondatuner.com/forum/install/install.php im just getting the temporary page i made to let my users know im working on the site...

not exactly sure what im doing wrong ive seen a million different videos on youtube and doing everything exactly the same

my SQL user and database has been made and has all privileges and also the edits on the config.php has been made i renamed the file from config.php.new to just config.php and made the edits on the file using text edit on my mac..

im super frustraded now been trying to instal this for a week now... and no go.. im starting to regreat changing host but last host kept blocking links if they where being used too much due to data bandwith caps

if any one can help or can pass this section for me i would appreciate it need this up asap!

thanks iNotion

- - - Updated - - -

just to add i did change my setting from my old host to my new ones so everything seems to be working now as far as publishing because when i first tried this i kept sending me back to my old host so i change the regitrar settings to match my new host
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Some problems after transferring to new server محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-25-2010 08:40 PM
Forum Moved to new server. Issues after DB Import. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-14-2010 08:20 PM
Forum Display issues after server migration محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-23-2010 05:51 AM
Forum Files wont ftp up to server محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-27-2009 06:40 AM
Transferring files via SSH محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-09-2009 05:16 AM

الساعة الآن 02:58 PM