إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-04-2013, 09:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I've got what I consider to be a weird problem but it must be something simple that I can't see. I recetly took over a forum and am comparing a lot of the settings with my main forum and am trying to fix some problems.

There is a usergroup called "Registered Users" which people become members of by default when they join.

There is another group called "Supporters" that people can get promoted to if they donate a little money to help fund the site. The pemissions of the two groups are virtually identical except the supporters get more private message space, etc., and their usernames are marked up to another color. No big deal there.

When poking around, I discovered that a lot of the supporters had the registered users group listed as a secondary group. This is not how it is on my main forum. There is no need to still be in the default registered users group if you are in the higher group with I believe to have not a single setting that restricts something that is allowed in the registered users usergroup. So, I went through and removed all of the secondary users from the registered users group - which meant that the supporters were only members of the supporters group.

Within minutes of doing that, I was contected by a member who said that he could not do anything at all and was getting the "no permission" stuff when he tried to post. I went in and compared all of the settings of the two groups and his personal user profile to see if I could spot something that might be the problem. I can't find anything wrong.

I marked him as a registered user as a secondary group and all was good for him again. I removed it and he went back to being unable to do anything. I had him log in and out and clear cookies thinking it might be something weird.

I realize that I must have some setting screwed up but I can't find it and I have looked more than once.

Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong here?

Thanks for helping.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Question regarding Usergroups and Forum Permissions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-12-2010 06:50 AM
Forum Problems editing usergroups محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-07-2010 12:20 AM
Forum Problems with Usergroups محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-03-2010 04:52 PM
User, usergroups and forum permissions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-02-2009 04:50 PM
User, usergroups and forum permissions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-02-2009 04:40 PM

الساعة الآن 09:49 PM