إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-19-2009, 03:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I'm in the midst of a migration from 3.0.17 to 3.8.2.

Way back then, I had put in a hack to limit the number of signature lines. The problem is, after importing the database, there are some traces of that old hack that are causing problems, and I don't know how to get rid of it.

I've set the usergroup so it limits the number of lines.

Symptoms:
When trying to add more lines than the allowed number of lines, I get this error:
Quote:
Your signature can not be longer than $vboptions[maxsiglines] lines.
Also, under vBulletin Options/User Profile Options - the extra control panel item is still there from the old hack:
Quote:
Maximum signature lines
The maximum number of lines anyone can use in their signature.
And it has a default value of 3, which I remember was what I had it set to under 3.0.17.

When I search the templates for "Maximum signature lines", "sigtoomanylines", or "maxsiglines", nothing comes up.

When I search in phrases for "Maximum signature lines", it brings up "setting_maxsiglines_title", which is a custom phrase.

When I search in phrases for "sigtoomanylines", it returns 2 entries - the standard phrase, and a custom phrase: "Your signature can not be longer than $vboptions[maxsiglines] lines." OK great - so I should be able to simply delete the custom phrase, right?

But here's the rub: when I click the "Delete" button, it throws an error: "This phrase belongs to the Master Language. You may not delete it."

How do I get rid of that old hack from 3.8.2?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Whether somebody tried to hack it? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-15-2009 01:50 PM
Thank you Hack Bug? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-02-2009 07:20 PM
Thank you Hack Bug? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-02-2009 07:10 PM
Thank you Hack Bug? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-02-2009 06:30 PM
hack e75 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-13-2009 09:10 PM

الساعة الآن 07:42 AM