إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-15-2013, 03:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I'm not sure where the best place to hire someone to create a mod for me is. I'm willing to pay for it.

Here's what I need to be able to do:

1. Create a link in the admincp (plugin? mod?) that if someone clicks on it they can automatically join a certain usergroup. If they're not already a member it should prompt them to register. When they register after clicking this link, they should join the usergroup that I've defined.

2. I need to be able to define the referring url. This should work like hotlink protection in cpanel. If they don't click on that link from a referring url they get some type of error message that I can customize.

3.) I need to be able to create a link myself when I create a new membership.

Using the paypal subscription feature of vbulletin isn't an option. This is something that I want to give on a secure download page through my membership and affiliate tracking software. This vbulletin forum is used as private community forums for membership websites that I'm selling. I am already tracking commissions and affiliates through my current system. So having this special link that joins the member to a custom usergroup is an important way that I can allow them to join the private forum that goes with their membership without interfering with me current system.

If this isn't the place to post this job, I would appreciate anyone you know that could handle the programming for this. It should be fairly easy for a php programmer who knows vbulletin. I'm posting it here because this is where the experts on vbulletin are

Thanks for your help

Aloha,
Brian Campbell
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Custom Post .color Per Usergroup محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-29-2012 11:50 AM
Forum Turning Custom Profile Field Into Link محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-17-2012 07:40 PM
Forum Facebook Connect won't Link Profiles due to Custom Profile Fields محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-22-2010 03:10 AM
Custom Block via Plugin on Forum Page based on Usergroup? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-16-2010 02:00 AM
Primary Usergroup / Custom Usergroup User Rank Question محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-25-2009 07:30 AM

الساعة الآن 10:09 PM