إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: موسم الحج والعمرة وحجز فنادق (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: منتجات كيو في على ويلنس سوق: الحل الكامل لجميع احتياجات العناية بالبشرة (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: شركة تنظيف فلل في ام القيوين (آخر رد :roknnagd213)       :: افضل شركة نقل اثاث بخميس (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: ويلنس سوق : وجهتك الأساسية لمنتجات العناية الشخصية والجمال (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: اكتشفي منتجات بيوديرما الفريدة من نوعها في ويلنس سوق (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: تفسير حلم حلق الشعر للرجلل نفسه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أكل رأس الخروف في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تجربة فريدة في محلات البخور في الكويت | التراث والجمال الروحي (آخر رد :konouz2017)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-07-2013, 06:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi, I'm looking at using Vbulletin as my forum software and have a few questions.

speaking of questions, whilst I've been on forums for many years, I've never run my own and have no technical knowledge on
html coding or anything really, I'd imagine most forum dwellers would be in the same boat and find it all too hard to do one for their own, if your used to all the fancy features then you'd expect to have it in your own forum, but it gets too technical.

take me just now trying to sign up here as a member, in the sign up page there was a question I had to answer.
vbulletin requires php and _________ to run?

I honestly don't know!
and because it's a question to register, I couldn't register to ask someone here what the answer was, so I had to google and try and work it out.

ok!

it's MySQL

whew, now i'm in and I can get to my real question.

Is getting in at this point with VB5 Beta the right option for the likes of me? with very little knowledge.
or should I be waiting for the real version to come out before I load it up?

I just wanted to make a comment about how VB looks to me, being a long term forum user but never owned one,
I feel VB is focusing a lot on the administration side of forums, putting r&d into the forums functionality so for a while I think Vbulletin people should forget how it works and look at how it appears to the most important add on you can place in your forum, members, I just expected the latest version to be something full on, so if a forum changed over to VB5 all the members in the forum would be going.. Oh Wow Man! That's Friggin' Insane! How Does it do That? Hey guy's, drop everything at facebook and come check this forum out, they call it VB5!

nup, like I said, the individual admin people, the VB registered owners will be saying wow, look how much faster it is ect,
runs much smoother, worth the $249.
but the millions of potential forum members don't get to witness this incredible achievement in forum technology we just see a sharper version of what we already saw.

Thanks..
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Professional Installation/Upgrade -149$ to 99$ and again 149$ ? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-21-2012 09:12 AM
Looking at Professional Installation محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-06-2010 09:00 AM
Professional Installation محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-05-2010 07:18 AM
Vbulletin professional installation محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-11-2010 06:10 PM
Help On Choosing [Professional Installation] محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-09-2010 03:30 AM

الساعة الآن 01:34 AM