إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-06-2013, 02:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

About a month ago I moved my site to a new domain name. The database and server stayed the same. For the most part everything is running like it should except for the following three issues (so far):

- Drop down menus have stopped working in the Nav Bar and the Forum/thread tolls. The drop down at the bottom still works.
- When you are reading a post and you want to click on the users name to see their profile, nothing happens. If you click on the avatar it goes to the profile, but not the name.
- It's become crazy slow... but that might be just me. No one else is complaining so far.

Anyone have any of these happen? Any ideas? I'm updated aas much as the VB will let me (3.8.4) and I even reloaded the update to see something just got screwy during the move. All that achieved was changing some of my colors.

The forums are www.scrapcraftenjoy.com is you need a visual.

TIA!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Dynamic Drop Down menus محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-19-2010 07:10 PM
Drop Down Menus.. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-25-2009 02:30 AM
Drop Down Menus محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-20-2009 09:10 AM
Navbar drop down menus problem محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-10-2009 09:50 PM
Menus no longer drop down محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-13-2009 12:30 AM

الساعة الآن 12:44 AM