إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-29-2012, 09:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I am using the Navigation Manager to add a menu with links for My Threads and My Posts. This is only in the forum section; we have not activated the CMS section yet, but we intend to in the future. I have added this code, which is the code formerly used by a plugin that I've removed after updating to Version 4.2.0:

search.php?{session.sessionurl}do=finduser&userid= {userinfo.userid}&starteronly=1& amp;contenttype=vBForum_Thread
search.php?{session.sessionurl}do=finduser&userid= {userinfo.userid}&contenttype=vB Forum_Post&showposts=1

They work correctly on all screens except the pm_messagelist screen. On that screen, the searches pull up a different member's threads and posts.

For example:
On the live forum:
member number 7391 gets the threads and posts made by member number 3718
member number 4284 gets the threads and posts made by member number 4828

On the test forum:
member number 7391 gets the threads and posts made by member number 5819

I also tried using the bolded code found in this forum post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Luke
All Forums:

You would link to the following URLs.
1) search.php?do=process&type[]=1&replyless=1&replylimit=0

2) search.php?do=finduser&userid={vb:raw bbuserinfo.userid}&starteronly=1&contenttype=vBFor um_Thread
3) search.php?do=finduser&userid={vb:raw bbuserinfo.userid}&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showpo sts=1

Specific Forum (forumdisplay)
1) search.php?do=process&type[]=1&forumid={vb:raw foruminfo.forumid}&replyless=1&replylimit=0
2) search.php?do=finduser&forumid={vb:raw foruminfo.forumid}&userid={vb:raw bbuserinfo.userid}&starteronly=1&contenttype=vBFor um_Thread
3) search.php?do=finduser&forumid={vb:raw foruminfo.forumid}&userid={vb:raw bbuserinfo.userid}&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showpo sts=1

but using it, I get this error message:
"Error: Please add more constraints to your search. Searches that return all or most of the database are a bad idea."

And I am quite sure that my posts don't occupy most or all of the database.

I have tried disabling all plugins. I have also uninstalled the former "My Threads and My Posts" plugin.

Is there something different I need to be using instead of either of these codes? Is this a bug? If this is a bug and there's no immediate fix, is there a way I can show these links on all pages except the PM List page using the Navigation Manager?

If any more info is needed, I'll be happy to provide it.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
VB5 Beta 19 Navigation and sub-forum problems محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-20-2012 04:20 AM
Forum Correct link for Navigation Manager > Forum > My Posts ? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-02-2012 09:30 PM
moved host, problems with posts & threads محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-13-2009 11:20 AM
Code to Find / Search My Threads and My Posts in an Specific Forum محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-03-2009 09:10 AM
Forum showing 0 threads / 0 posts but there are threads/posts... محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-14-2009 11:50 PM

الساعة الآن 11:34 PM