إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-28-2012, 07:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

We're about to migrate to a new server, running vB 4.2 PL3 with php 5.4 and Xcache 2.1. I was working on some last minute tweaks to our installed themes. I ran the repair/optimize table command from the AdminCP, and now I get these errors:
Code:
vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:
You may have uploaded vBulletin files without also running the vBulletin upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.

The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in [path]/includes/init.php on line 252
I followed the instructions and uploaded tools.php to the admincp folder and ran the bitfields cache script. However rather than fixing the problem, it returns a different error message:
Code:
fatal error: The requested language does not exist, reset via tools.php. in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 4020
Again, I followed the steps outlined in the error message and tried resetting the language, but all it does is return a database error, as though it can't find the language.xml file (which is in the install folder, where it's supposed to be). I've tried replacing the language file with a new one, but it doesn't yield any different results. I've also tried running the upgrade.php script from the install folder, however this too fails with errors. As a last resort I did an optimize/repair on the database through the command line, but all that did was cause the return of the original datastore cache error message. As an aside, I've disabled all plugins via config.php, and reset vBulletin back to using the vb_file_datastore cache, instead of xcache, but that hasn't made one iota of difference. At this point I feel like I'm going in circles.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in [path]\includes\init.php on line 252 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-07-2012 02:30 AM
Forum MySQL Error: Corrupt محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-30-2010 06:30 AM
Forum Fatal Error upgrading vBulletin محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-21-2010 01:50 AM
vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-13-2010 04:11 AM
datastore cache config محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-21-2009 02:10 AM

الساعة الآن 08:27 AM