إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-13-2009, 11:00 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I spent time searching this forum for answers to my two issues but couldn't find any, so I apologize if this has been asked before.

Import = Clean
Source Board = vB 3.7.3
Target Board = vB 3.8.2
No sql or import error

I did a clean import of a vb forum that had ~10,000 members to a bare vb forum, and after the import I have 19,000 members. When I went and looked at the users there's an entire set of duplicate users with "Imported" in front of the username. For example, I have a user called "Demo" and then another user called "Imported-Demo". Is there a way to purge the duplicates users? If not, it's not a huge problem.

But a bigger problem is that although my forum looks like it's full of threads and posts, when I click on a thread it says "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator". I followed the steps per the usage guide, updated my counters, checked usergroups, and so on... I also went and looked in the database itself, and all the posts are in there.I put two screenshots below. But I'm stumped on how to fix it. One is of my forum, and the other is what I see when I click on a thread.

Thanks for the help.

---------
Snapshot of forum:

-------------
If I click on a thread I see this:

__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Reply to Thread - Auto-citation Orginal Thread Content محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-12-2010 06:50 AM
Forum VB Friendly URLs and Duplicate Content? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-02-2010 02:10 AM
Drupal content import محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-18-2010 05:20 AM
Forum Duplicate content - not the same question (I think) محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-14-2010 07:30 PM
SEO Please get rid of duplicate content محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-16-2009 02:50 PM

الساعة الآن 09:09 PM