إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تصاميم حصريه مظلات الاختيار الاول- 0114996351 - مظلات خارجية السيارات - مظلات (آخر رد :مظلات وسواترالاختيارالاول)       :: مظلات الاختيار بالدمام-والشرقية 0114996351 مظلات سيارات-سواتر-مشاريع مظلات-السيارات (آخر رد :مظلات وسواترالاختيارالاول)       :: معرض سواتر الرياض|0114996351 معرض التخصصي مظلات| مظلات الرياض| مظلات وسواتر الرياض| س (آخر رد :مظلات وسواترالاختيارالاول)       :: محل مظلات الاختيار الاول -الرياض-التخصصي-حي النخيل ت/0114996351 ج/0500559613 (آخر رد :مظلات وسواترالاختيارالاول)       :: شيخ روحاني في السعوديه 00491634511222 (آخر رد :ابو جابر30)       :: تفسير حلم تغطية الوجه للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: مركز صيانة بلاك اند ديكر في القاهرة: الجودة والاحترافية في خدمة منتجاتك (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: حفل الزواج في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: استعادة إشراقة شاشاتك: خدمات صيانة شاشات عالية الجودة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-16-2012, 12:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi,

I am a stickler for standardization. I could write this up as a Jira, but I want to point out the concept of standardization first and discuss it and from the discussion I'll make Jiras. I think keeping an eye out for standardization in the dev process is most likely missing and will most definitely bite vB in the ass through, at the least, unnecessary costs to re-standardize, at the most, user dissatisfaction, if it continues. So I am trying to help.

My example is the way I can add images into vB.

I'm going to point out three ways to add images into vB.

• The title image
  • The profile image
  • Photos in a post

So to add a title image, I get this first view.

16.11.12.jpg

But to add a profile image I get this view.

17.11.12.jpg

Ok, you could argue one is a "page builder" view and the other is a user's view. But now, this.

With the profile image, I can crop it.

21.11.12.jpg

Why isn't this nice feature in the page builder for the title image?

And then there is the post editor. (God I hate it, and it was only a very good guess that I can drag and drop an image into the editor to get it to show up in the text field. I like that, but I had no idea it was actually possible. Good function, bad UI, Change the cursor to a drag and drop symbol instead of the finger please.).

But how about a cropping function here too?

22.11..12.jpg

Users like standardization, because it makes their lives better. Standardization is something that usually is subliminal. It is what makes a UI intuitive. Because, if the user has a function in one place, she'll expect it in another and if it is there, she already knows how it works.

As a user I can crop my profile pic. Great. As an admin (who is a user), I can't crop my title image, crappy. As a user I can't crop my post images (and as an admin I can't set a side ratio format for them either. ok, that last point would be a suggestion to improve the standard cropping function).

At any rate. Please always think across the board, when it comes to functionality. If you make a cool function, where else could it be implemented? If you find an answer, then it should be done. At a minimum I would expect the title image to also have a cropping function. And as a maximum, I would have cropping anywhere I can add an image and as an over the top function, as an admin I can set the side ratios dependent on the location of the images.

Scott
Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات