إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: افضل فني نجار بالرياض 20% خصم (آخر رد :layansherief)       :: نصائح لتصميم درج داخلي للفلل يجمع بين الأناقة والاستخدام العملي (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: رؤية الصرصور في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-24-2012, 10:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hello.
For the last few days my site has been running extremely slow (CMS running a lot slower than it's usual "sluggish" and even the forum pages have been slow to react.
After lots of communicating with my host Ipage, they first stated it was browsers or ISP issues (even though i told them this was being reported by multiple users on different platforms in different countries!!)
now they have finally said it is because the 75000 mysql querie limit per user per hour is being tripped.
I cannot get my head around the fact my little site with 150 users, only 10 of which are probably on at any one time posting one or two articles per day and no more than 40 forum posts per day can overload the system???

I'm not an expert on this so wonder if someone could tell me in better words what they mean and how I can restore some speed and reliability to my site.
Their reply was
Quote:
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. The Reason you are receiving this error is due to the ‘max_questions’ setting which is set to 75,000 per user per hour. This setting is there to ensure that the MySQL database cannot be overloaded with to many query requests. The queries will reset every hour and is kept by user however every time the pages on your site are accessed you are still attempting to make queries to the database server. Because of this even though you are getting errors your script are still accumulating the queries. As a temporary fix for this issue you can delete and recreate your user however this error will still come back if you do not condense the amount of queries your script uses by optimizing your SQL usage. Below is a link that should help show you how to optimize your MySQL usage:
http://www.sitepoint.com/article/opt...ql-application

We apologize for any inconvenience; however, on a shared hosting platform, there are practical limits to the amount of resources we can dedicate to individual customers. If this becomes an issue for you, you may be able to reduce the number of queries you are running by using application-level caching, combining queries or taking advantage of nested queries wherever you can.

To ensure optimum MySQL performance for all our customers, we are limiting the number of queries per login to 75,000 per hour and the duration of individual queries to 60 seconds. Be sure to closely monitor your applications -- don't let them get spammed or abused! These tips will help keep you protected, as well as keep our MySQL servers running at peak performance:
* Check your bulletin boards, forums, blogs, etc.,for spammers. Fake posts and comments compromise the integrity of your site and slow down database performance.

* Turn off Guest or Anonymous posting to these applications.

* Require registration, and registration confirmation. Spammers can use programs to automatically sign up accounts on your site and start posting bad content; requiring registration confirmation can reduce this risk.

* Keep your code up to date. New releases of applications often include built-in spam protection and can greatly reduce the number of queries and amount of bandwidth you use.

* Turn off unused applications. Just because you don't link to an application anymore doesn't mean it's not getting traffic.

I've since turned off "free view" which I had so people could use the facebook "like" option. I understand this means my users now need to log in.
Hope someone can offer some good advice (although i dare say some will just say change host!! )
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Extremely slow in 4.0.5 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-23-2010 08:30 PM
Forum VB4 is extremely slow compared to VB3? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-14-2010 03:20 PM
Forum Extremely slow VB محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-06-2010 06:30 AM
Forum Running latest version but site is running extremely slow. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-23-2010 10:10 PM
Website Extremely slow محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-04-2009 07:50 PM

الساعة الآن 09:18 PM