إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-22-2012, 11:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hello, My GoogleAdsense application has finished partial review and now under second review step and status is under review

My question is regarding placement of Google Adsense code in my VB Admin CP.

I just went to Admincp=>ManageAds=>My Googleadsense code javascript just pasted in the VB ad location( Global-Above footer-implemented to all forum pages)

Today i saw the below in Google support page

Once you have implemented the code, you can check the ad units in two ways:
  • If you have placed the ad unit near or within the content of your page, the other content will shift to make room for the ad unit in the ad unit size that you selected.
  • When you highlight the entire content of the page (with Ctrl + A on Windows or Cmd + A on a Mac), the blank ad units will be visible - again, in the size of the ad unit that you selected.
If these methods do not show you your ad units, please check again if you have implemented the ad code exactly the way it is presented in your account.

Now I just used above tips in all my vb forum pages(global-above footer) and observed that due to Google ad unit(which are invisible) the contents have NOT shifted and next i tried to highlighted the page as said above but the blank units are NOT visible. That means i doubt that my GAdsense code(java script) was not placed correctly?

I just went to Admincp=>ManageAds=>My Googleadsense code javascript just pasted in the VB ad location( Global-Above footer)

Is that correct? But google adsense status shows in RED ALERT which means i have NOT completed 2nd review step.

Kindly guide me am i correct in the placement of Google adsense code.

My code is below ( ID's replaced with xxxxxxxxxxx)

Also my VB integration Google AdSense Account Status: Fully Activated( but my VB is 4.1.7)Kindly guide me in this regard of placing code correctly if went wrong somewhere ( As per above 2 tips by Google adsense it seems code is not placed correctly).

I think i should follow this like what
GOOGLE support says like this....In your editor, switch to the HTML view. Paste the ad code between the and tags. Pasting the ad code outside the tags will prevent the ads from appearing correctly.

But i want to know exactly how to put code and where to put code instead of experiments..Thanks

__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Global adsense code? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-18-2010 09:10 PM
ما هو الـ PIN CODE و حل مشكلة عدم وصوله للبريد العادي في جوجل ادسنس Google Adsense محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-04-2010 07:20 AM
ما هو الـ PIN CODE و حل مشكلة عدم وصوله للبريد العادي في جوجل ادسنس Google Adsense محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-04-2010 07:10 AM
Forum Insert Banner Code محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-29-2009 11:30 PM
ما هو الـ PIN CODE و حل مشكلة عدم وصوله للبريد العادي في جوجل ادسنس Google Adsense محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-12-2009 01:50 AM

الساعة الآن 08:58 AM